- Our company works with DPD and Royal Mail.
- We aim to dispatch your parcel at the same or next working day; you should receive it within 2-4 working days from the day you placed the order.
- Please note we do not work at weekends and bank holidays.
- You will be given a tracking number which will allow you to follow your order.
Europe shipping is free if your order is more than £150. Please note, you will be responsible for the postage for any refunded returns.
Shipping cost depends on the country of delivery and weight of your order.
Please check shipping price:
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands
£8.oo up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
Austria, Denmark, Switzerland
£8.00 up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
Czech Republic, Italy, Spain
£10.00 up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Sweden
£15.00 up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania
£44.33 up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
North USA, Canada
£35.00 up to 3 kg by DPD International.
- Please note that if your order exceeds 3 kg, then, in this case, your payment for delivery will be doubled.
UK shipping and returns are free.
Standard 2-4 Days.
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
If a product isn’t right for you, you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or a refund. Send us an email – at firstname.lastname@example.org – to inform us of your request for the return and reimbursement of your purchase. Our customer service will send you a postage FREE label which you will need to download and print.
- Returned items must be new, unused, with their original tags. In the case of footwear, this means the item must not have been worn outside.
- Returns sent back to our warehouse that are not ‘as new’ will be refused.
- The returns label you will need to apply to the outside of your parcel and take to your local post office.
- If you believe your item to be faulty or incorrect please contact customer service before completing the return.
How to return your order:
Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resealable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
Please note, if the item is damaged or torn we will not refund or exchange it.
38A Edenside Road