- We deliver our parcels with DPD and Royal Mail.
- We always aim to dispatch your parcel either on the same or next working day from when you placed your order. You should then receive your order within 2 – 4 working days.
- Please note we do not dispatch orders on weekends or bank holidays.
- You will be given a tracking number which you can use to track the progress of your parcel!
European shipping is free on orders over £150. Please note that you will be responsible for paying postage on any returns.
Shipping costs to Europe depends on the country of delivery and weight of your order.
Please check shipping prices for Europe, North America, and the UK here:
UK shipping and returns are free.
Standard delivery takes 2 – 4 working days.
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands
£8.oo for parcels up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
Austria, Denmark, Switzerland
£8.00 for parcels up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
Czech Republic, Italy, Spain
£10.00 for parcels up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Sweden
£15.00 for parcels up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania
£44.33 for parcels up to 10 kg by DPD Classic
North USA, Canada
£35.00 for parcels up to 3 kg by DPD International.
- Please note that if your order exceeds 3 kg, then the delivery charge will be doubled.
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us by the Post Office as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you. A further delivery charge will occur for items to be redelivered.
If your parcel is returned to us and there are any issues, we will send you an email notifying you of the situation. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are then warehoused and disposed of.
If a product isn’t right for you, you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or a refund! Simply send us an email at email@example.com to let us know about your returns request. Then, our customer service team will send out a FREE postage label, which you will need to download and print to return your items to us.
- Returned items must be new, unused or unworn, with their original tags. In the case of footwear, this means the item must not have been worn outside.
- Returns sent back to our warehouse that are not ‘as new’ will be refused.
- We’ll send you a free returns label, which you’ll need to securely attach to the front of your package before taking it to your local Post Office to return.
- If you have been sent a faulty or incorrect item, please contact customer service before completing your return.
How to return your order:
Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in a resaleable condition along with a note of your name, address and whether you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt at our warehouse.
Please note, if the item is damaged or torn we will not accept a refund or exchange.
38A Edenside Road