GORKA 4 Anorak:
The suit includes:
- hunter jacket with a hood
- hunter pants
- cross-shoulder suspenders.
Material: made from Ripstop, which is breathable, silent, windproof and water-resistant.
It can also be characterized as a light-weight nylon fabric that is resistant to tearing and ripping. More durable than polyester-based fabrics.
20% lighter than usual fabric without any strength and durability loss.
Outer shell: wind/water resistant tent-cloth. The density of the cloth is 240gr / m2.
Provides cloaking in wooded or mountainous terrain both in summer and winter.
Wind and water-resistant, silent, light, and provides protection from sudden changes in temperature.
The parka has got wind flaps and enables you to wear more clothes underneath for insulation.
- LOOSE CUT allows for unrestrained movement & extra clothing.
- Double elbow protection.
- Full front closure with pops and windproof/waterproof storm flap, insert T9 zip for more protection under the rainy weather condition.
- Velcro and draw-cord adjustable hood.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Underarm eyelet ventilation.
- Mesh ventilated back.
- Adjustable vest draw-cord.
- Inner: net.
- 1 chest slip pocket with pops and T8-zip
- 2 side chest pockets with T8-zips
- 2 sleeve Velcro pockets.
Hunter pants :
- Loops for the braces (come together with the suit).
- Loops for the belt.
- Drawstring to adjust the waist.
- Groin eyelet ventilation.
- Reinforced crotch and seat.
- Adjustable elasticised cuffs.
- The lower parts of the trousers are protected by walking gaiters.
- Inner: net.