GORKA 4 Anorak:
The suit includes:
- hunter jacket with a hood
- hunter pants
- cross-shoulder suspenders.
Material: made from Ripstop, which is breathable, silent, windproof and water-resistant.
It can also be characterized as a light-weight nylon fabric that is resistant to tearing and ripping. More durable than polyester-based fabrics.
20% lighter than usual fabric without strength and durability loss.
Outer shell: wind / water resistant tent-cloth, the density of cloth is 240 gr / m2.
Provides cloaking in wooded or mountainous terrain both in summer and in winter.
Wind and water resistant, silent, light, and provides protection from sudden changes in the temperature.
Parka has got wind flaps and enables to wear more clothes under for insulation.
- LOOSE CUT for unrestrained movement & extra clothing.
- Double elbow protection.
- Full front closure with pops and windproof / waterproof storm flap, insert waterproof zip for more protection under the rainy weather condition
- Velcro and draw-cord adjustable and removable hood.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Underarm eyelet ventilation.
- Mesh ventilated back
- Adjustable vest draw-cord
- Inner: thermal fleece 180gr / m2
- 1 chest slip pocket with pops and waterproof zip
- 2 sides chest pockets with waterproof zips
- 2 sleeve Velcro pockets.
Hunter pants :
- Loops for the braces (come together with the costume).
- Loops for the belt.
- Drawstring to adjust the waist.
- Groin eyelet ventilation.
- Reinforced crotch and seat.
- Adjustable elasticized calfs.
- The lower parts of the trousers are protected by walking gaiters.