We use three payments systems, which provide quick and secure payment. These are PayPal, STRIPE payments and Klarna
PayPal is one of the most popular worldwide online payment systems.
To pay with PayPal, you will need to create a PayPal account, which requires some of your personal details like your bank account, address, phone, and email. This is held in their fully secure system.
STRIPE is a universal electronic payment system, allowing businesses to accept online payments with bank cards such as Visa, MasterCard, and many others. To pay with your bank card via STRIPE, all you need to do is fill in a simple payment form:
- Choose the type of payment card (Visa, MasterCard, etc);
- Enter the card number (16 digits on the front side of the card);
- Enter the CVC / CVV number (3 digits, printed on the reverse side of the card located next to the signature);
- Add the name and surname of the cardholder (as written on the front side of the card) and other necessary personal data;
- Finally, add the card expiry date printed on the front of the card.
Klarna is a buy now, pay later system which allows you to get your purchase now but pay for it later, usually at a set time or in instalments. To pay with Klarna, you will need to set up an account with them. Find out more about them on their website.
All payment systems are fully protected and secure!
If you require a refund, we will use the same payment method used to refund the money back to you! For example, if you paid with PayPal. the money will automatically be refunded back to your PayPal account.
To get the full information about refunds, please check our delivery policy page.